To be the next owner of the ORB, the current price is 0.02352637 bitcoins. After your purchase, the ORBs worth will increase by 33% (0.0077637 bitcoins).
You will stay the owner until the next ORB buyer purchases it for 0.03129007 bitcoins. We then will send 0.03058428 bitcoins back to you. That means a 30% (0.00705791 btc) profit for you.
However, the ORB resets randomly. The odds of it reseting are 1%, so your winning odds are 99%. Should your purchase trigger a reset, you'll lose your stake and the ORBs price goes back to 0.01 bitcoins. Please read FAQ for specific details.
Read the rules on the left and the FAQ below first before playing. Then, let us know your bitcoin address (this is where we'll send your profit). You can also enter your name and a link to your website for advertising, but this is optional. Click "Send" and we will generate a unique buying address for you.